Under the Eagle’s Wing: A Mentorship for Emergent Healers
Dates: March 20, April 10, May 15, June 12, July 10, August 21, September 18, October 16, November 6
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Gaealana Healing Arts Center, 4160 SE Division Street, Portland OR 97202
Cost: $2,250 includes the cost of classes, online support, one-on-one mentorship, and supplies. Monthly installments of $250 are available with $250 deposit
This nine month program is specifically designed to support and nurture the emergent healer in their own field of interest. Participants may be at the beginning their emergence while others may already be working as healers in the community. All levels of awareness and proficiency will be considered. The mentorship program includes a day-long class once per month, weekly online support, and two one-on-one mentoring sessions. This program is largely curated by each participant’s own interest.
Additionally, the following topics will be covered:
- cultivating practices of balance and wellbeing
- learning to hear and trust your own intuition
- nurturing gratitude
- cultivating a language of self-empowerment
- working towards self-awareness
- creating strong energetic boundaries with others
- learning and practicing energetic purification and protection
- creating and maintaining sacred spaces
The Business of Healing
- managing healer/ client relationships
- articulating your offerings
- calling in aligned relationships (clients, business partners, landlords, etc.)
- creating a healthy relationship with money
- honoring your own unique gifts
- learning to hear your own spiritual guides
- working with plant spirits and gemstones
- learning and practicing ritual, ceremony, and initiations
Once a month participants will gather to learn and practice in a group setting. Each class will include meditation, movement, ritual, storytelling, discussion, and hands on work. Class are designed to build community, ask questions, learn new skills, hone innate gifts, and practice the art of healing.
Weekly Online Component
Each week participants will be prompted with a meditation, homework activity, or writing to further their own personal inquiry and self-reflection. The online forum will be a place for participants to communicate their experiences, share best practices, and build community networks with each other. Questions that arise during the online discussions will be addressed at the monthly class.
One-on-one Mentorship Sessions
Twice during the nine month mentorship, participants will meet for a personal session. These sessions are intended to clarify goals, set intentions, and support the emergence process. Each session will be tailored per person but may include an energy reading, spirit guide reading, energy tune-up, or flower essence formula. The first session will occur sometime in the first three months of the program and the second session will occur in the last three months of the program. Session appointments may be made in person or over the phone.
If you are interested in this mentorship program please fill out this application and reserve your spot by selecting a payment option below, I do expect this class to fill up quickly. The application is largely meant to get a sense of the interests of the participants and secondarily to make sure it will be a good fit.