Under the Eagle’s Wing Mentorship Program 2022 (online)
Topics we will be covering are as follows:
- How to Create Healing Ceremony
- Dreaming into Your Indigeneity
- Medicine Making: Flower, Stone, and Land essences
- Strengthening Your Energetic Boundaries
- Connecting to Your Ancestors and Spiritual Guides
- Building and Sustaining Your Spiritual Practice
- Clearing Imposter Syndrome
It is recommended that you either attend a class (live or recorded) or work with Shayne directly as a client before committing to the nine month program to make sure that this work is a fit for you.
Sunday Sessions: 10:00am - 3:00pm PST
Sunday sessions will be held via Zoom once a month. Each session is created as a ceremony to invite in healing, friendship, and the development of your clarity and confidence in the work you choose to share with your community.
All sessions will take place from 10:00am to 3:00pm PST with a one hour break.
Since the Sunday Sessions are our most sacred time together, please be sure you can attend all 2022 dates. Note that we will be taking a summer break in July and August.
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 22
- June 5
- September 11
- October 9
- November 6
- December 4
Cohort Meetings (remote and in-person)
In addition to our Sunday Sessions, you will be invited to participate in a smaller cohort. Cohorts will meet one time a month for two hours. For participants living in the Portland area, you will have the option to meet in-person with your cohort. Dates and times are to be determined by each cohort. The intention of these meetings is to help you build a sense of playfulness and imagination around your offerings. Each participant will have the opportunity to present a one-hour offering to their cohort. Past offerings have included: art therapy, dreamwork, death doula presentation and information sharing, sound bath, storytelling, a cooking lesson, etc. Each cohort will be guided and supported by a Mentorship Assistant.
Once a month, I will hold an informal gathering via Zoom to take questions, share stories, and get to know you better. These sessions are optional. Attend one or all.
- March 2, 6:00 - 7:00pm
- April 4, 5:00 - 6:00pm
- May 5, 10:00 - 11:00am
- June 14, 5:00 - 6:00pm
- September 20, 6:00 - 7:00pm
- October 19, 12:00 - 1:00pm
- November 18, 12:00 - 1:00pm
- December 1, 9:00 - 10:00am
Optional In-Person Retreats
These are optional and informal retreats designed to further the bond of the hoop. Additional lodging fees may apply.
- August 26 - 29 - Pacific Northwest Coastal Camp-out
- January 27 - 29 - Winter Mountain Reunion Retreat
In-house payment plan (10-month plan, 7% interest). Click here to start your in-house payment plan through Paywhirl.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Mentorship Program Cancellation Policy:
We understand that schedules are subject to change and in the event of a cancellation, we ask you to consider our firm policy:
- Please communicate any cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the program's commencement will be refunded 90% of what was paid. 10% of the payment will be reserved by Eagle School.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before commencement will be refunded 80% of what was paid. 20% will be reserved by Eagle School.
- After the start of the program, no refund or class credits will be issued.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
Flower Essences Refund Policy:
Refunds are only given within two weeks of purchase for unopened and untampered items and shipping will be covered by the buyer. There is a 6% restocking fee for all refunds.
Please email us for any questions: Shayne@shaynecase.com.