Under The Eagle's Wing
This nine-month program is specifically designed to support and nurture the emergent healer in their own field of interest. Participants may be at the beginning their emergence while others may already be working as healers in the community. All levels of awareness and proficiency will be considered. The mentorship program includes a day-long class once per month, weekly online support, twice a month evening gatherings, and a one-on-one mentoring session. This program is largely curated by each participant’s own interest.
Additionally, the following topics will be covered:
- cultivating practices of balance and wellbeing
- learning to hear and trust your own intuition
- nurturing gratitude
- cultivating a language of self-empowerment
- working towards self-awareness
- creating strong energetic boundaries with others
- learning and practicing energetic purification and protection
- creating and maintaining sacred spaces
The Business of Healing
- managing healer/ client relationships
- articulating your offering
- calling in aligned relationships (clients, business partners, landlords, etc.)
- creating a healthy relationship with money
- honoring your own unique gifts
- learning to hear your own spiritual guides
- working with plant spirits, flower essences and gemstones
- learning and practicing ritual, ceremony, and initiations
Once a month participants will gather to learn and practice in a group setting. Each class will include meditation, movement, ritual, storytelling, discussion, and hands on work. Class are designed to build community, ask questions, learn new skills, hone innate gifts, and practice the art of healing. There will be a two month summer break during the months of July and August.
Weekly Online Component
Each week participants will be prompted with a meditation, homework activity, or writing to further their own personal inquiry and self-reflection. The online forum will be a place for participants to communicate their experiences, share best practices, and build community networks with each other. Questions that arise during the online discussions will be addressed at the monthly class.
One-on-one Mentorship Sessions
During the nine month mentorship, participants will meet for a personal session. These sessions will be shadowed by a second or third year Apprentice. These sessions are intended to clarify goals, set intentions, and support the emergence process. Each session will be tailored per person but may include an energy reading, spirit guide reading, energy tune-up, or flower essence formula. Session appointments may be made in person or over the phone.
Twice a month Evening Gatherings
These evening gatherings are times for participants to share their gifts of healing with each other. Each participant will sign up for an evening to lead a meditation or some other form of intentional healing work. Examples include: singing bowls with acupuncture, TAT, Mayan Abdominal Massage, Ayurvedic principals, and reiki. Evening gatherings are optional but strongly encouraged.
Sundays from 9:30 to 5:00
February 11, March 11, April 22, May 27, June 17, September 9, October 7, November 4, December 16.
Thursday Meditations from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
March 1, March 15, March 29, April 12, April 26, May 10, May 24, June 7, June 21, September 13, September 27, October 11, October 25
The 2018 Mentorship Program is full. Please email me if you would like to be on the waitlist and/or considered for 2019.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com