ABOUT THE PROGRAM
with Shayne Case
This nine-month Apprenticeship Program builds on the practices of elemental balance and self-awareness, along with the plant, mineral, and ancestral communications that were introduced in the Mentorship Program.
The aim of the Apprenticeship Program is for participants to continue to create confidence and trust in using their innate and learned healership skills.
Apprentices will be preparing to enter into a collective healing paradigm in which whole communities are invited to participate in the process of healing wounds and generational trauma.
ALL DAY SATURDAY SESSIONS IN A WILDERNESS SETTING
What we will Learn
Medicine Making with the Spirit of Land, Flowers, and Stones
Creating Meaningful Containers for Healing
Hands-On Practice Using Plants, Stones, and Ancestral Wisdom
We will also cover
- Practical Medicine Making/ Creating an Apothecary
- Plant and Mineral Materia Medica
- Indigenous Pulse Taking
- The Use of Minerals in Healing Settings
- The Medicine of Hovering Hands
- Developing Communications with the Plant and Mineral People
- Listening to Spiritual Helpers
- Visioning (aka Channeling)