Video Recording: Strengthening Your Energetic Boundaries with Shayne Case
In this recorded class, Shayne uses guided meditation, storytelling, and embodied teaching to help you strengthen your energetic boundaries.
With over 20 years of direct experience, Shayne helps you to understand what your energetic boundaries are; how to detect when they are being trespassed; and the best practices for clearing and protecting yourself.
This class is video recording.
- You will receive a Zoom link by email 24h prior to the class. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email me for all potential issues.
- Please make sure to register with an email address you never unsubscribed from my newsletters before.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Joining and configuring audio and video.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Mentorship Program Cancellation Policy:
We understand that schedules are subject to change and in the event of a cancellation, we ask you to consider our firm policy:
- Please communicate any cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the program's commencement will be refunded 90% of what was paid. 10% of the payment will be reserved by Eagle School.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before commencement will be refunded 80% of what was paid. 20% will be reserved by Eagle School.
- After the start of the program, no refund or class credits will be issued.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
Flower Essences Refund Policy:
Refunds are only given within two weeks of purchase for unopened and untampered items and shipping will be covered by the buyer. There is a 6% restocking fee for all refunds.
Please email us for any questions: Shayne@shaynecase.com.
The Under the Eagle’s Wing programs are committed to cultivating a diverse community of participants and making the program more accessible to people of all income levels and backgrounds.